Healthcare leadership and management in the profession of nursing demand a high level of knowledge and skill. Although nursing leadership and nurse management share some characteristics, they also have some key differences. The differences here between nursing leader and a healthcare professionals include the roles they assume, the qualifications they hold, and the duties they carry out. The primary distinction between leaders and managers is that whereas managers have subordinates, leaders have followers. To rally their staff and have them follow them in the direction of success, a successful business owner must be a good manager and leader. The transformative leadership style is one of the management approaches that a nurse might employ to oversee a workplace project that represents a current healthcare focus. Positive relationships are forged and teams and individuals are inspired by transformational leaders. Transformational leaders are upbeat, likable, and determined to achieve their goals (Doody & Doody, 2012). Because it encourages better patient outcomes and increased job satisfaction among staff nurses, research reveals that the transformational leadership style in nursing is commonly regarded as the gold standard in nursing leadership. Transformational leadership is acknowledged by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as being crucial to hospitals earning the coveted Magnet accreditation.
Healthcare leadership and management in the profession of nursing demand a high level of knowledge and skill.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.